Webkinz Auction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short story contest

4 posters

Go down

Short story contest Empty Short story contest

Post  Bubble Gum Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:21 pm

hey this is my short story contest. feel free to enter as many times as you want:) all you have to do is write a short story; be creative:)
rules
no cursing
no making fun of peoples stories

prizes
first.....racoon PSI
second.......bee costume

this contest ends on april 20

cant wait to read these stories
~bubble gum~
Bubble Gum
Bubble Gum
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://awesomestsite.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Short story contest Empty Re: Short story contest

Post  Cocoa Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Cocoa,Oreo & Mya!

Cocoa was a Yorkshire Terrier she loved to play with her friends Oreo (a black & white cat) & Mya (a charcoal cat) they could play together all day! But one day Oreo & Mya had to go out of town. Cocoa was alone she was sad she missed her friends Oreo & Mya. Mya & Oreo came back 3 days later! They were all happy to be together! The End!

By Victoria!
Cocoa
Cocoa

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Jonas Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 pm

You Make Me Smile

By Sarah

1st Quarter
Hi, I’m Kara Crowns. This is the story of my first year of middle school 6th grade, YIKES! It all began one science class when I noticed Jake was in a band lesson. He plays some instrument I’ve never heard of and can’t remember. I thought it’s awfully quiet. Wow him not being here makes a difference I must like him I can’t get my mind of him
“Kara!” said my science teacher madly
“Sorry what’s the question?”
“What’s the atomic number of krypton?”
“o that’s easy being my favorite cartoon I memorized the number when I was five” I stated proudly
”Ok Kara just tell us the number” He said annoyed I was blabbing again
“Its 36” I said with out thinking
“Thank you” he said looking pleased with me “that’s what you need to do students memorize the chart thankfully Kara knows…” is all I remember before I spaced out.
The next morning I woke up and hoped out of bed and put on the coolest clothes I could find, a pair of jeans and a message tee. When I got to school I pulled the books out of my locker and hummed my way to homeroom. Later that day my friend and me, um excuse me ex-friend that I’ve known since pre-k had a fight and we were no longer friends, I had no friends at this point.
2nd Quarter
I laughed with my friend Ashley during math. My life was great I had a new crush I had great friends that I made on a field trip! My life was fantastic! 3rd period now I remember it a B day, and think omg contact with the crush! I strutted into the room and put my books on a table and walked over to my friend who was doing origami e made jokes and laughed and pretty soon my crush and I were attempting to make a jumping frog but they came out well bad in a crumpled ball. I got the good one my friend Hilary made and ran around the classroom with Jake chasing me to get the frog. 4th period I’m jumping the frog and he tries to steal it again I laugh and hide it.
The day before winter break

I run into the math room and attempt to get a computer , but the teach tells us to sit down I score a seat behind jake and when shes done talking I talk to Hilary and when I go back to get a computer he steals my hat after I show him a bag of jumping frogs, but he still hadn’t got one so I opened the bag and give him one and he gives my hat back I laugh and head to the computers. He sits next to me and says something about how he’s gonna play with it for a long time now.
Almost the end of 2nd quarter
“I told him” Ashley mouths to me in math class. She had just told Jake I like him, well I told her she could. He acted so surprised I guess what they say on TV is true, everyone but your crush knows you like him. I smile nervously
Before social Studies began I went up to her and said “so you really told him” I mean sure I noticed his nervous glances at me during math but I had to make sure. When she nodded her head a walked away and sat down s my teacher began the lesson. I ran past his locker on the way to gym and looked around every corner on my way to my locker before social studies. When I got home I wrote a song that went something like this
You make me feel good
Im feeling great and let me tell you one thing
You make me smile
Ohhh yeahhhh
Just let me say this one more time you make me smile……

The end

4 now!
-Sarah
Sarah Jonas
Sarah Jonas

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubble Gum Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:59 pm

thanx great so far:)
Bubble Gum