Webkinz Auction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!!

+6
stanley101996
Janie
Cocoa
betty202
kaykat31
Bubble Gum
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!!

Post  PerceusSOZ Thu May 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Bubble Gum wrote:k i sent u some rockstar stuff

Ok thanks, but how am I supposed to make up for the Jukebox? That wasn't in the theme at the W-Shop and plus I already had one. Sorry if I am being rude.
PerceusSOZ
PerceusSOZ

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!!

Post  Bubble Gum Fri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm

no remember u won the weekly drawing? u dont have to pay the juke box back since u won it
Bubble Gum
Bubble Gum
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://awesomestsite.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PerceusSOZ Sat May 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Awww Cool!! I never knew I won the Drawing!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
PerceusSOZ
PerceusSOZ

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Janie Sat May 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Izz! I'm sending the pool to you rite now. Sorry its late, I forgot!
Janie
Janie

Number of posts : 103

http://www.webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubble Gum Sun May 18, 2008 6:55 am

that's ok as long as its under 2 weeks. thanks:)
Bubble Gum
Bubble Gum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cbjhockey Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:55 am

I don't need a loan right now but I just wanted to say that I think this is a really neat idea. Good Work!

cbjhockey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubble Gum Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:45 pm

thanx so much:)
Bubble Gum
Bubble Gum
Admin

Back to top Go down

KINZ BANK trust me u'll want to come here!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Whats a ww id ??

Post  17dragonwish Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Bubble Gum wrote:Welcome to Kinz Bank, how can I assist you today?

What Kinz Bank is about? If you are decorating a room a room and running low on kinz cash then this is the place to be. All you have to do is tell me what W-shop item you need (no more than 2 at once) and I will send it to you FREE. This acts as a loan, meaning that sometime in the next two weeks (once u've saved up enough money) you'll have to send me the same item, or one of the same value back. If you do not, you will be blacklisted and not permitted to use the system again. And we can check IP addresses to see if you're the same person on another account. By we, I mean me and the workers. If you would like to be a worker, meaning that you also send out loans (remember you can limit the quantities and overall price of the items) just post here.
Currently these are the Kinz Bank workers:

~Bubble Gum, WW ID-izz10995, Restrictions: no more than 2 W-shop items

~kaykat31, WW ID: KMS531 I have NO restrictions!

~cocoa, WW ID luvcherries, no restrictions

It you would like to sign up for Kinz Bank services just fill out the following form:
name:
WW ID:
what item(s) you need:

Thank you for using Kinz Bank
17dragonwish
17dragonwish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2